Do you Know the Selection Strategy of Air Purifier?
As an Air Purifier Supplier, share with you.
First of all, the use environment and the effect to be achieved should be considered. General indoor air pollution: 1. Allergens such as dust, viruses, bacteria, molds and mites; 2. Inhalable organic volatile gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, etc.; 3. Radon gas released from stratum and building decoration materials Radioactive pollution caused by its progeny. Therefore, when selecting air purification products, their functions and effects should be considered comprehensively.
PM2.5 Air Purifier
Secondly, the purification capacity of the air purifier should be considered. If the room is large, you should choose an air purifier with a larger air volume per unit of time. Generally speaking, a larger purifier has a stronger purification capacity. For example, a room of 30 square meters should choose an air purifier of 120 cubic meters per hour. When purchasing, you can refer to the introduction in the catalog or manual to choose.
Third, the service life of the purifier should be considered, and whether it is easy to maintain. For some products, because the purifier adopts the principle of filtration, adsorption, and catalysis, as the use time increases, the inner filter tends to become saturated with the air purifier, and the purification capacity of the equipment decreases. It is necessary to clean and replace the filter and the filter. The purifying filter with regenerative capacity (including high-efficiency catalytic activated carbon) should be selected to extend the service life; some electrostatic products do not need to replace related modules, as long as they are cleaned regularly.
Fourth, the match between the layout of the room and the purifier should be considered comprehensively. The design of the inlet and outlet wind of the air purifier has a 360-degree ring design and a one-way design.
1. Filter material. Good filter materials (such as HEPA high-density filter materials) can absorb pollutants above 0.3 microns as high as 99.9%.
2. Purification efficiency. If the room is large, you should choose an air purifier with a large unit air volume. For example, for a room of 15 square meters, you should choose an air purifier with a unit air volume of 120 cubic meters per hour.
3. Service life. As the purifying filter becomes saturated, the adsorption capacity of the purifier will decrease, so consumers should choose a purifying filter with regeneration function to extend its life.
4. Room layout. The air inlet and outlet of the air purifier have a 360-degree circular design, and there are also unidirectional air inlets and outlets. If the product is not restricted by the room layout, you can choose a product with a circular air inlet and outlet design.
5. Demand. Choose an air purifier according to the types of pollutants that need to be purified. HEPA has a strong purification function for smoke, suspended particles, bacteria, and viruses. Catalytic activated carbon has a better purification effect on peculiar smells and harmful gases.
Our company also has PM2.5 Air Purifier on sale, welcome to contact us.